- Annual Report
- School Context Statement
- Site Review
- Strategic Plan
- Site Improvement Plan
- External School Review Report March 2017
School Context Statement
The Eastern Fleurieu School is an R-12 school consisting of five campuses – Ashbourne (R-6), Langhorne Creek (R-6), Milang (R-6), Strathalbyn (R-6) and Strathalbyn (7-12) on 5 geographically separate sites. The school draws students from an area of over 6000 square kilometres centred on the town of Strathalbyn (population 7000). Demographic changes in both town and rural populations are impacting significantly on the school. There are several arrangements that reflect the multi-campus and R-12 nature of this school, as well as some unique to this school.You will find the School Context Statement in pdf format School Context March 2017
- A modified staffing process has been developed.
- There is one consolidated budget for the school, with finance officers based at each campus.
- An R-12 Resource Centre Management Committee oversees the management of resources across all campuses.
- An ICT Executive Committee has oversight of the maintenance and support of computers/technology across all campuses.
Site Improvement Plan
External School Review Report